Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 168 ~ Write a ten-word ghost story.

Sorta weird to be writing a ghost story at high noon on a gorgeous June day! But, actually, I've been thinking about this project for quite a while, noticing when and where I feel the most vulnerable and potentially frightened. I have to say, there are many things that scare me, and one of those things that freaks me out is not being able to identify a sound, particularly in the dark when I'm alone, like, say, walking back from the barn after tucking in the horses at night. That is when I came up with this story.

I set the type, Chiller, what else?, printed it, scanned the print into Picasa, inverted the colors, Orton-ished it, and tinted it red with a red border.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I know exactly what you mean! ;-)