Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 298 ~ Do an activity in reverse order.



I couldn’t do this project. It’s just so totally against my nature to do anything backwards, or differently from how I carefully plot things out. I’m an obsessively methodical person and this was too far a stretch from my modus operandi. The best I could do was list my typical day’s schedule…backwards.

Read in bed until I fall asleep.
Take a shower.
Bring the horses in, feed them their evening mash and tuck them in.
Watch something from Netflix.
Eat some supper.
Clean the litter boxes and feed the cats.
Do some work in the studio.
Groom and exercise the horses (normally, not with bruised ribs). Turn them out into the big field.
Do some work in the studio.
Check on the horses.
Eat lunch.
Run errands or do some work in the studio.
Bring the horses in and feed them their morning mash.
Do computer stuff, like check my email and/or post my daily project on my blog.
Eat breakfast.
Take a shower, if necessary (!)
Do my exercises (normally).
Go for a walk (normally).
Take care of the horses and turn them out into the big field.
Write in my riding journal about yesterday’s rides (normally).
Clean the litter boxes and feed the cats.

No comments: