Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 293 ~ Use salt as your medium. + Day 294 ~ Make something that is normally portable into something that isn't anymore.

I thought of running over this salt canister in the driveway with my car, but then I remembered that Bink was going to deliver hay this afternoon, so I took it down to the barn and, when we were finished unloading the hay, I asked if he would mind if I put the canister under the tire of his 1972 Ford Custom dually. The most challenging part of this project was trying to explain to Bink just why I wanted him to run over this salt canister on his way out. I'm not sure how many crazy artists he knows, but he was very good-natured about it.

So, anyway, salt, once portable, portable no longer. But at least it is where the horses can lick it up.

No comments: