Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 233 ~ Create a portmanteau. + Day 234 ~ Create a label.

Those of you who have been following my progress on this blog are familiar with Cooper. He has shown up a number of times in these 365 projects. Here he displays his label (Day 234's project) designed especially for him by me. The label shows the portmanteau (Day 233's project) I invented just for him also. A portmanteau (I didn't know, either) is a new word created by sticking together parts of two preexisting words and whose meaning is a blend of the two original words (ex: fork + spoon = spork). Cooper's portmanteau is smart + cat + smat. He is very smart.

Why am I combining two days' projects? Because I'm really behind and I'm trying to catch up.

1 comment:

Frances said...

You're doing well with your dual-prompt projects! Very clever.